INDIAN PEACOCK HAND-CARVED LINOCUT ILLUSTRATION ART PRINT BY ANNA SEE
This Indian Peacock is one of the bestselling pieces by Anna See, as its beautiful color scheme of lime green, turquoise, peacock blue, yellow ochre, and light blue, make it a popular choice for a variety of spaces and decor styles. It would be a delightful and memorable gift!
The original is created with multiple hand-carved linoleum mounted wood blocks, one for each color with as many as six. The colors are mixed and rolled out and printed by hand via careful burnishing with a metal spoon. The finished result is unique and original with no two prints being alike.
- Available as a 5" x 7" Original Linocut printed with oil paint on heavyweight BFK Rives paper
- Available as a Reproduction Giclee print on heavyweight BFK Rives paper in the following sizes:
- 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", 9" x 12", 11" x 14", 12" x 16", all with ~ 1/4" deckle edge
- Signed upon purchase
Fits standard size frames and looks especially nice in a larger float frame
- Artist retains all reproduction rights and copyrights.
- Sale does not reflect transfer of copyright.
Share this item: