MANOLO BLAHNIK D'ORSAY SHOES HAND-CARVED LINOCUT ILLUSTRATION ART PRINT BY ANNA SEE
This is a mixed media hand-burnished print of a glamorous pair of Manolo Blahnik D'orsay designer shoes. It would look great on the walls of any fashionista's bedroom, bathroom, or even glamourous closet! It makes a wonderful gift for that shoe lover in your life!
This original art print is created with a hand-carved linoleum mounted wood block and cut tissue paper. Each layer of color is carefully cut by hand from delicate tissue paper and stacked, layer upon layer, with the hand-carved linocut printed over it to create the special mixed media piece seen. The finished result is unique and original with no two prints being alike.
- Available as a 5" x 7" Original Linocut printed with oil paint on heavyweight BFK Rives paper
- Available as a Reproduction Giclee print on heavyweight BFK Rives paper in the following sizes:
- 5.5" x 7.5" with deckle edge
- Signed upon purchase
Fits standard size frames and looks especially nice in a larger float frame
- Artist retains all reproduction rights and copyrights.
- Sale does not reflect transfer of copyright.